Thought I'd try this out, here's 25 random facts about me! :)
1. Writing is my escape and stress reliever
2, I am extremely organized and make many lists. I live by my calendar, which is even
color coded :)
3. I've been told I'm passionate about the things I hate.
4. I love God. I love that I have chosen him to be my #1 in my life. I have no idea how I ever
made it through life alone.
5. Staying in shape and eating healthy means a lot to me.
6. My gparents mean the absolute world to me. I am beyond blessed that they have always
chosen to be so active in my life.
7. My boyfriend has showed me what a true loving relationship is suppose to be like. I thank God
daily that he allowed me to meet my soul mate so early in life.<3Hes my blessing.
8. I have such a soft spot for animals. I've been in the veterinary medicine field for 7 years now.
9. I love to take baths or showers and turn off the light and just use candles for light!
10. I am very picky about the pens I use! ha.
11. I have always wished that I could trade in my brown eyes for green!
12. My mornings consist of reading my devotional book, and bible while I eat my breakfast.
(After I take the pups out of course)
13. My mom and I talk on the phone about twice a day, everyday. She really is my best friend.
14. One of my dreams has always been to own a horse.
15. I have horrible anxiety problems that get in the way of almost everything.
16. I remember telling my grandma how annoying my little sister was and that there was no way I'd
ever consider her a "friend." Ya...well that changed when I moved to VA. Love my sis <3
17. I want to go to school and earn a degree.
18. When I was little I always said I'd ever get engaged or married on 12-12-12, as far back as I can
remember the number 12 has ALWAYS been my favorite!
19. I could eat chips and dip alllllll day long.
20. I am extremely grateful my gparents and aunt helped out and paid for my braces. I love my smile now.
21. Nike Dual Fussions are the best running shoes, hands down!
22. No one can make me smile like my papa<3
23. I have a serious obsession with cheesecake. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, OK maybe I actually have done that....a time or two ;)
24. I love to give. I'm always thinking of a way that I can make someones day, just to let them know how much I appreciate them.
25. There's just something about country music on a summer night with the windows down that makes peace surround my heart.