Monday, November 26, 2012

We'll get through this

Hello Blogger Friends! I hope everyone had a great weekend along with a good Monday as well. I always feel so much better when I have a good start to my week makes me think that the days following cant be too bed lol. Today I walked into work at 7:10am as usual on Mondays and could tell there was a weird vibe.  Not even 10 minutes later one of the other receptionists asked to talk to our practice manager alone.  When our manager went back to her desk and Carolyn went downstairs we were told that Carolyn just put in her 2 week notice. Which typically isn't usually a HUGE issue people leave their work places all the time for various reasons.  Well this is the third receptionist who has put in their notice in a MONTH AND A HALF. In case you don't know I'm a receptionist for a vet clinic we see dogs and cats as well as exotics and we have a very very busy day practice.  With the first 2 receptionists leaving we had to adjust a lot especially because both were full time.  My day off got switched which I wasn't too happy about but have been dealing with it.  I'm nervous and anxious to see what it will be like when Carolyn leaves us too.  We did just hire a new person who will be starting next week but you know it takes a bit to learn and get a hang of whats going on.  Especially when she hasn't had any experience working at a day clinic just 9 mths experience at the ER.  I am optimistic she will be a great addition to our team she is friendly and outgoing and seems eager to learn! I am sad that our team is leaving 1 by 1 and would really appreciate any prayers! Other than that I will be leaving in 9 days to go visit my family in Ohio and I am beyond excited!!! I hope you all have a great night and a good week:)

xO

10 comments:

  1. I used to work at a vets office in college , i know how crazy that can be! praying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely can be a little thing called CRAZY you are right loL! Thanks girl:)

      Delete
  2. praying the transition goes smoothly and that the new addition gets the hang of things quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. change is never easy! hoping the transition goes well! and yeah for seeing your family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many changes!! You guys will make it. Day by day, right? Your job sounds quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we will make it and the new girl at work is doing great!! And it is a very interesting job I love it!

      Delete
  5. Good luck on the job changes! And have fun in Ohio :D

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete